Last Sunday’s Sacramento Bee, in an article about real estate growth, mentioned how 74% of people aged 25-34 have jobs. That leaves a whopping 26% of us without work.  Reality is much more serious then our Representatives will admit.

Last Sunday’s Sacramento Bee, in an article about real estate growth, mentioned how 74% of people aged 25-34 have jobs. That leaves a whopping 26% of us without work.  Reality is much more serious then our Representatives will admit.